|15 Questions for my friends...
||[Feb. 20th, 2009|10:35 pm]
Alan "fallofautumndistro" Lastufka
if you filled it out on your own blog, and then left a link to your post in the comments here. I promise to read every entry that gets linked!So, I wrote a meme. It would be awesome |
1. List one book you think everyone should read this year. (if you mention my book for brownie points, please list a second book as well)
2. What is your favorite thing about your hometown?
3. Incorrectly complete these Fall Out Boy lyrics: "This ain't a scene, it's a(n) _____________" (be creative)
4. What would you title your autobiography and how many pages would it be?
5. What was the best Christmas gift you've received? (ages 15 and under, adult Christmas gifts don't count)
6. What's one new thing you learned this week? (they say you learn something new every day, so you should have a few things to choose from)
7. Open Skype/G-Chat/AIM and type "how's my favorite friend who I haven't chatted with today?" to someone you haven't chatted with at all today. This item isn't a question, just a polite demand to let someone know you were thinking of them.
8. Tell me one really proud moment from your life. (be specific)
9. Tell me one really embarrassing moment from your life. (be specific)
10. Have you owned something for way too long... something you know you should get rid of or replace, but can't? If so, what and why?
11. Fill in the blank: Other than this one, _____ is the last blog I commented on.
12. Do you have any scars? Tell me about one of them.
13. I say "this is not tom", you say:
A. Who the eff is Tom?
B. Thank god, Tom sucks!
C. Oh, I love staring at page source code all day and solving riddles!! <3
D. And this is not me, not clicking the back button and not not reading the rest of this stupid meme.
14. What do you get complimented on the most? (your looks, your creativity, your impressive collection of black santa figurines)
15. Paste a link here to your favorite picture online:
That's it! I'll probably fill it out with my answers tomorrow, but right now I want to read YOUR answers. Dont' forget to post it in your own blog and then leave a link in the comments here. =)